Apr 29, 2013

NFL Most Popular Player Released


 
Just read this on Yahoo sports and haven't had time to discuss the release of one of the NFL's most popular players, Tim Tebow, with anyone. I do find it disturbing on a selfless basis.

Here is a guy you (Jets) bring in to play for your team a year ago and then post draft you decide to release him. Though I obviously know none of the in's and out's of the situation it appears down right hurtful.

Now let's get real; We know they didn't bring him in to play for your team. He only took around 70 snaps from the QB position. You brought him in to sell merchandise. Right!



All I can say is I wish our team the KC Chiefs would pick him up. I think he is a valuable team player. I'm not in the locker room to hear any of his discussions or input prior to or after a game I just assume that the things he does is what an owner, coach and fellow teammate would want out of any player.

Need I say more? Weigh in with your responses below. I am excited to hear what others think and what you have to say. So tweet this out, send it to your facebook friends, let's get a huge response from others on this one. \

Would you like to have Tim Tebow on your team?
***