Jan 27, 2013

I'm Totally Convinced Are You?

After watching several of the Kansas University Basketball games this year, (I could be biased) I am totally convinced that Ben McLemore is the or should be the Player of the Year in the NCAA basketball league.



The guy is so fun to watch and brings his A game each time out on the floor. I have seen the moves this guy has and for a freshman he plays like it is just so natural. Everything he does is practically a highlight within itself.

He is the reason that the team has the longest winning streak in the nation and that KU is the number #2 ranked team (or will be) and he brings out the best in his teammates.

What do you think of Big Ben? Is he one and done as well, meaning will he opt out of his college career and go into the NBA draft or will he stick around for at least one more year. I know if your a KU fan I know your hoping that he will stick around for at least another year or even two for that matter. But realistically I think he will for go his college career and move on to the next level, of course that being the NBA.

I just wish that they could somehow make players stay for at least 2 seasons and or 3 as a requirement before going on to the NBA. That of course is selfish on my part but it also sends a poor message to our younger generation. That being in college and or getting your education is less important than making money. Is that selfish of me or what are your thoughts on the subject? Should a player have to stay a set number of years (more than one) or should they continue to be allowed to leave college early for the enormous amount of money they will make?
***